Popularly termed as 'Weight Training' or 'Resistance Training' is an activity in which the resistance is applied to the exercising muscles to achieve muscular development and strength improvement.
Fitness Point has state of the art Weight Training equipments of international standards. The technically correct equipments help even the first timers to do the exercises with proper techniques and help them achieve maximum results with safety.
Along with the equipments the free weights are the integral part of the weight training regime. Ample number of dumbbells and weight plates will allow you to select the weight as per your capacity and to challenge your strength.
Our well trained Trainers are always eager to teach the correct exercise techniques and help you plan a suitable workout to achieve the desired results.
Advantages of strength training
- Prepares basic frame work of body.
- Increase mind muscle co-ordination.
- Increases muscular strength.
- Helps improve performance in sports.
- Increases Lean body Mass (Muscle weight)
- Increases bone density.
The word aerobic literally means "with oxygen" or "in the presence of oxygen." Aerobic activity trains the heart, lungs and cardiovascular system to process and deliver oxygen more quickly and efficiently to every part of the body which results in improvement in 'Muscular Endurance' commonly termed as Stamina.
Fitness Point has ample number of cardio stations including treadmills, Ellipticals and Recumbent Bikes etc. to suit your need and to add variety to your workout. Our enthusiastic Trainers will help you learn the correct techniques and help you achieve the desired results be it improvement in stamina; reduction in excess fats or preparing for a marathon.
Advantages of the aerobic workout
- Helps reduce excess fats.
- Increases stamina.
- Improves respiratory and cardiovascular system.
- Reduces risk of heart and arterial diseases.
- Helps maintain blood pressure.
- Increased metabolic rate.
- Improves sleep.
- Improves your concentration.
- Delays the signs of aging.
- Reduced risk of diabetes.
- Reduced depression and anxiety.
- Reduced stress
Flexibility is one of the essential components of fitness. Flexibility indicates the range of movement at a particular joint. If we do not use the complete range of movement then the allowed range of movement gets reduced due to no-use. Stretching is one of the most essential exercises to maintain and increase flexibility and reduce injuries. It has been observed that lack of flexibility is the major reason for most of the back problems.
Advantages of the stretching
- Improves flexibility and performance.
- Prevents injury risk.
- Tends to relieve many aches and pain.
- Loosens up ligaments, joints and muscles.
- Increases co-ordination and suppleness.
- Contributes in maintaining long term elasticity of the muscles those are being trained.
Steam Bath is a part of hydrotherapy. It is a cold-hot treatment to the body. In the steam room, high humidity activates the sweat glands. Sweating helps in cleaning the skin pores and also helps detoxifying the body. Also the change in the temperature makes the heart pump more blood to the periphery increasing the blood circulation. This relaxes the stressed out muscles as they are supplied with oxygen loaded blood and nutrients. A 10 minute session of steam will rejuvenate you and relax all the tired muscles. It peps up the entire circulatory system resulting in a glowing you!!!
Major Advantages Of Steam Bath
- Improves Blood circulation.
- Relaxes stressed muscles.
- Helps in detoxification of the body.
- Rejuvenate and Hydrate the Skin.
- Boost the immune system.
- Relieves stress
- Cleans up sinuses.